Category: Reporting problems

Matters concerning roads and pavements are the responsibility of Kent County Council Highways – these include

  • street light faults
  • potholes
  • drainage
  • traffic signal faults
  • damage to bus stops (poles/timetables)
  • overgrown vegetation (including hedges and grass)
  • information about roadworks

These problems can be reported on line by visiting KCC’s on-line reporting form (this link will take you to an external site).

For very serious or urgent problems that risk causing an accident, call KCC Highways immediately on 03000 418181 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or on 03000 419191 at all other times